Looking for a new take for burgers?
This Tortilla Burger is a fan favorite and a great way to change up your burgers!
1 lb ground beef - split into 4 hamburger patties
Burrito sized tortillas (you can use regular ones but the will not wrap around the entire burger)
Cheese - cheddar, pepperjack, whatever cheese your prefer
Any other toppings you would like!
- Cook burgers on grill to your preference.
- In a large pan or griddle on medium heat, place tortilla in pan.
- Place green peppers, avocado, salsa, hot sauce, and any other vegetable toppings first.
- Place cheese on top of vegetables.
- Place hamburger patty on top of cheese.
- Carefully wrap/fold tortilla around burger.
- Carefully flip tortilla wrapped burger and place on griddle/pan folded side down.
- Brown the tortilla on both sides.
- Serve with your favorite dip like salsa, sour cream.
- Preheat about an inch (2 cm) of oil to 350˚F (180˚C) into a heavy, high-sided skillet or pan.